And More Puns
- Two peanuts walk into a bar, One was a salted.
- A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but
don't start anything."
- A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve
food in here."
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says:
"A beer please, and one for the road."
- Two aerials meet on a roof, fall in love get married. The ceremony
wasn't much but the reception was brilliant.
- Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this
Taste funny to you?"
- "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'"
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual."
- Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly
"I was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," said Dolly.
"It's true, no bull!"
- A guy walks into the psychiatrist's office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The
shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
- Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron."
The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."
- A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed,
is there anything you can do for him? " "Well," says the vet, "let's have
a look at him" So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks
his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."
"What?, Because he's cross-eyed?"
"No, because he's really heavy"
- Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5
people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my
dad...or maybe my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Cha Chu.
But I'm pretty sure it's Colin.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't
- I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him $50 that he
couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, 'no, the steaks are too high.'
- My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. He was pulled in by a strong
- I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
- Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says "dam"
- Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other "I'll man the guns, you drive"
See also Punny, Punny.