Church Billboard Messages
These are all clever and many are funny, but keep in mind as you
enjoy them that they all contain some truth, maybe even a little that
you need to hear...
- Be Fishers of Men.... You catch 'em, He'll Clean 'em
- A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
- A family altar can alter a family.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for a faith lift!
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is Awake.
- Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
- Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
- Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord!
- Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
- For all you do, His blood's for you!
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- Give God what's right, not what's left!
- Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
- God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- God doesn't want shares of your life; He wants controlling interest!
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers fruits of the spirit over religious nuts!
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage
- Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
- He who angers you, controls you!
- He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
- If God is your Co-pilot - Swap seats!
- In the sentence of life the Devil may be a comma, but DO NOT let him be the PERIOD!
- Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
- Man's way leads to a hopeless end! God's way leads to an endless hope!
- Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
- Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive!
- Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Pray is a four letter word that you can say anywhere (except in a public school)
- Prayer -Don't give God instructions - just report for duty!
- Read The Bible...It Will Scare The Hell Out Of You!
- The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
- The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will
not protect you.
- This Church is "Prayer Conditioned"
- To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
- Wal-Mart isn't the only saving place!
- WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!
- Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!
- We don't change the message, the message changes us.
- We set the sail; God makes the wind.
- We're too blessed to be depressed.
- When God ordains, He sustains.
- Wisdom has two parts 1) Having a lot to say. 2) Not saying it.
- Worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed.
- God answers "Knee Mail"
See also Church Signs for more signs and links
to other church sign sites and books.