Work Vs Prison
- IN PRISON you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
- AT WORK you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.
- IN PRISON you get three meals a day.
- AT WORK you only get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.
- IN PRISON you get time off for good behaviour.
- AT WORK you get rewarded for good behaviour with more work.
- IN PRISON a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
- AT WORK you must carry around a security card and unlock and
open all the doors yourself.
- IN PRISON you can watch TV and play games.
- AT WORK you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
- IN PRISON you get your own toilet.
- AT WORK you have to share.
- IN PRISON they allow your family and friends to visit.
- AT WORK you cannot even speak to your family and friends.
- IN PRISON all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required.
- AT WORK you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then
they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.
- IN PRISON you spend most of your life looking through bars
from the inside wanting to get out.
- AT WORK you spend most of your time wanting to get out and
- IN PRISON there are wardens who are often sadistic.
- AT WORK they are called managers.