Counting Your Blessings
Some points to ponder...
- If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are
more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
- If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness
of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation,
you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
- If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment,
arrest, torture, or death, you are more blessed than three billion
people in the world.
- If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof
overhead and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a
dish someplace, you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
- If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly
thankful, you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.
- If you can hold someone's hand, hug them or even touch them on the
shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer healing touch.
- If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in
that someone was thinking of you, and you are more blessed than over
two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.
Have a good day, count your blessings, and pass this along to remind
everyone else how blessed we all are.