Humor by George
Some simple thoughts and truths of life ... supposedly by George Carlin.
- Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have
monkeys and apes?
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all
the bad girls live.
- I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the
self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the
- Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets
aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?
- If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
- If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and
there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
is it considered a hostage situation?
- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do
- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone
will clean them?
- If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other
- To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not be able to
- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
- The older you get, the better you realize you were.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Women like silent men; they think they're listening.
- Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to
fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?
- Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
- If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
- If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?