Home Remedies that REALLY work!
- If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of
boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost
- Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away.
- Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply
using the sink.
- High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for awhile,
thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
- A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will
be afraid to cough.
- Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer and then you will
forget about the tooth ache.
- And finally... Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to hold the vegetables.