New Evening Classes For Men
ALL ARE WELCOME. OPEN TO MEN ONLY.
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept
a maximum of eight participants. The course covers two days, and topics
covered in this course include:
- How To Fill Ice Cube Trays
- Step by step guide with slide presentation
- Toilet Paper Rolls- Do They Grow On The Holders?
- Roundtable discussion
- Differences Between Laundry Basket and Floor
- Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
- Dishes And Silverware; Do They Levitate/fly
to Kitchen Sink Or Dishwasher By Themselves?
- Debate among a panel of experts.
- Loss Of Virility
- Losing the remote control to your significant other
Help line and support groups
- Learning How To Find Things
- Starting with looking in the right place
instead of turning the house upside down
while screaming - Open forum
- Empty Milk Cartons; Do They Belong in The Fridge Or The Garbage Can?
- Group discussion and role play
- Health Watch; Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health
- PowerPoint presentation
- Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost
- Real life testimonial from the one man who did
- Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly As She Parallel Parks?
- Driving simulation
- Living With Adults; Basic Differences Between Your Mother And Your Partner
- Online class and role playing
- How To Be The Ideal Shopping Companion
- Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
- Remembering Important Dates And Calling When You're Going To Be Late
- Bring your calendar or PDA to class
- Getting Over It; Learning How To Live With Being Wrong All The Time
- Individual counselors available