You Know You're Living in 2004 When...
- You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
- You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
- When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
- When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
- You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked
for three different companies (or three different bosses).
- You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
- Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
- Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.
- You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
- As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your friends.
- You got this email from a friend that never talks to you
anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.
- You are too busy to notice there was no #9.
- You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9.
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends ....you know you want to.