As I've Matured...
- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
- I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
- I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people are just jackasses.
- I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
- I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
- I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others
- they are more screwed up than you think.
- I've learned to not sweat the petty things,
and not pet the sweaty things.
- I've learned that we are responsible for what we do,
unless we are celebrities.
- I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't
working in your house, one of your kids did it.
- I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from
you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
And the real pains in the butts are permanent.
Pass this along to 5 friends...trust me, they'll appreciate it.
Who knows,maybe something good will happen.
If not... tough.