And Then There Is Golf
- I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew
tomatoes they'd come up sliced.
- I've spent most of my life golfing. the rest I've
- They call it golf because all the other four-letter
words were taken.
- Golf is played by twenty million mature American
men whose wives think they are out having fun.
- It took me seventeen years to get three thousand
hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf
- Golf is a game in which you yell "fore," shoot six,
and write down five
- Give me golf clubs, fresh air & a beautiful partner,
and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
- Have you ever noticed what golf spells backwards?
- The only time my prayers are never answered is
on the golf course.
- Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite
of what you are inclined to do, and you will probably
come very close to having a perfect golf swing.
- If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking
up the wrong golf ball.
- It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls
while they are still rolling.
- Golf is a game in which one endeavors to control a
ball with implements ill-adapted for the purpose.
- Gone golfin' ... be back about dark thirty.
- Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy
without being good at them.
- The difference in golf and government is that in
golf you can't improve your lie.
- Golf is a game invented by the same people who
think music comes out of a bagpipe.