Science of Marketing
The buzz word in today's business world is MARKETING. However, people
often ask for a simple,understandable explanations of marketing terms.
Well, here they are:
- You're a woman and you see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him
and say, "I'm fantastic in bed,"
- That's Direct Marketing.
- You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of
your friends goes up to him and pointing at you says, "She's fantastic
- That's Advertising.
- You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his
telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in
- That's Telemarketing.
- You see a guy at a party, you straighten your dress. You walk up to him
and pour him a drink. You say, "May I," and reach up to straighten his
tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the
way, I'm fantastic in bed."
- That's Public Relations.
- You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, I
hear you're fantastic in bed,"
- That's Brand Recognition.
- You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you, but you talk
him into going home with your friend.
- That's a Sales Rep.
- Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
- That's Tech Support.
- You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be
handsome men in all these houses you're passing. So you climb onto the
roof of one situated towards the center and shout at the top of your
lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!" .....
- That's Junk Mail.
- You like it, but 20 years later your attorney decides you were offended.
- That's America