What Gender is it?
If you're like most people, common everyday items look neutral to you.
But what you may not know is that many of them have a gender. For
- Ziploc Bags -- Male, because they hold everything in but you can see
right through them.
- Copier -- Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up.
It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but
can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
- Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and often it's over inflated.
- Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to
light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
- Sponges -- Female, because they're soft and squeezable and retain
- Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit on.
- Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
- Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the
- Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't evolved much over the last 5,000
years, but it's handy to have around.
- Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But
consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and
while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.