Barbecuing is the only type of cooking a real man will do. When a man
says "Hey, let's have a barbecue tonight, I'll cook and you can relax!"
this is what happens...
- The man goes out to the patio, grabs a beer, and begins to prepare the grill.
- The woman goes to the store and buys all vegetables, meat, paper plates, and so on.
- The woman washes and chops the vegetables, fixes the salad, and prepares
the vegetables and side dishes and dessert.
- The man sits down with another beer, lights the grill, and observes it
for a while to make sure it's working.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with
the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging
beside the grill, making sure it stays lit.
- The man ceremoniously places the meat on the grill.
- The woman goes inside to get the plates ready and check the vegetables.
- The man double-checks the beer cooler and has another one. The woman comes
back out to remind the man that the meat is burning.
- The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
- The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
- After eating, the woman clears the table, disposes of the trash and does the dishes.
- The man grabs a beer and goes inside to watch the game.
- The woman goes back outside and turns off the grill.
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off. Upon seeing her
annoyed reaction, he concludes that there's just no pleasing some women!