Signs You're a Bad Cook
- You use the smoke alarm as a cooking timer.
- You consider it a culinary success if the pop-tart stays in one piece.
- Your dog goes to the neighbors' to eat.
- Your family buys Rolaids and Kaopectate in bulk.
- When you barbecue, two of your kids hold water guns and the third stands
ready by the phone with 911 on speed-dial.
- Your family automatically heads for the dinner table every time they hear a fire truck siren.
- The EPA insists that all your garbage cans be marked with biohazard symbols.
- Your microwave display reads "TILT!"
- Your two best recipes are meatloaf and apple pie, but your dinner guests can't tell which is which.
- Your pie filling bubbles over and eats the enamel off the bottom of the oven.
- You've used three boxes of scouring pads and a bottle of Drano and a
crowbar, and that macaroni and cheese still won't let go of the pan.
- Pest control companies keep pestering you for your recipes.
- You make tuna noodle surprise and the surprise is that it glows in the dark and melts the silverware.
- Your kids know exactly what 'peas porridge in a pot nine days old' tastes like.
- Your family prays before AND after they eat!