You know you're from Pennsylvania if...
- "Hey yunz guyz!" is a greeting.
- You get time off of work/school for the entire three-day doe season.
- One of the highlights of your life was a field trip to Penn's Cave and Horseshoe curve.
- You know exactly what to do when your mother tells you to "red up" your room.
- You know the time and location of every "wing night" in a 20 mile radius.
- You don't think people from Philly or Pittsburgh talk funny.
- You don't understand all the hype about Rolling Rock beer; you've
been drinking it for years even though Iron City is better.
- You consider an exotic vacation to be a trip to Ocean City, Virginia Beach, or Myrtle Beach.
- You are over 35 yrs. old, have never been outside of Pennsylvania and don't see any need to leave.
- You own only three spices: "salt, pepper and Heinz ketchup."
(or possibly A-1 and Heinz 57 sauces)
- You design your children's Halloween costumes to fit over a snow suit.
- Driving is always better in winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- You find 20 degrees just a little chilly.
- You can recite the four seasons: winter, still winter, almost winter, and construction.
- Words like "hoagie", "chipped ham", and "pop" actually mean something to you.
- You can use the phrase "fire-hall wedding reception" and not even bat an eye.
- You think very little of an Amish buggy on the road.
- You learned long ago how to "step carefully" around the buggy tie-ups in the supermarket parking lot.
- You constantly refer to Pennsylvania as "PA". How many other states do that?
- You can go 2 weeks in winter without sunshine and think this is normal.
- You know that Blue Ball, Intercourse, Bird-in-Hand, Mars, Venus, and Slippery Rock are all PA towns.
- You actually got all these jokes and are forwarding them to your PA friends.