- Butt (but) n.
- Female: The body part that every item of clothing manufactured makes "look bigger."
Male: The organ of mooning.
- Commitment (ko-mit-ment) n.
- Female: A desire to get married and raise a family.
Male: Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.
- Communication (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
- Female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
Male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking off for a weekend
with the guys.
- Entertainment (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
- Female: A good movie, concert, play or book.
Male: Anything with one ball, two beers or three stooges.
- Flatulence (flach-u-lens) n.
- Female: An Embarrassing byproduct of indigestion.
Male: A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.
- Glass Ceiling (glas see-ling) n.
- Female: The invisible barrier that stops women from rising to the upper
levels in business.
Male: What would really be great at work since that hot babe took over
the office one flight up.
- Making Love (may-king luv) n.
- Female: The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
Male: What men have to call "boinking" to get women to boink.
(Call it whatever you want just as long as we do it.)
- Remote Control (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
- Female: A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
Male: A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.
- Taste (tayst) v.
- Female: Something you do frequently to whatever you're cooking, to make
sure it's good.
Male: Something you must do to anything you think has gone bad prior to
tossing it out.
- Thingy (thing-ee) n.
- Female: Any part under a car's hood.
Male: The strap fastener on a woman's bra.
- Vulnerable (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
- Female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
Male: Playing ball without a cup.
- Wants and Needs (wontz and needz) n.
- Female: The delicate balance of emotional, physical and psychological
longing one seeks to have fulfilled in a relationship.
Male: Food, sex and beer.