College Entrance Exam - Football Player Version
Time Limit: 3 Weeks. Pick 3 questions to answer.
- Foreign Language: What language is spoken in France?
- History: Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with
particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social
- or -
give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
- Literature: Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY?
- Religion: What religion is the Pope? (circle only one)
- Metric conversion: How many feet in 0.0 meters?
- Physics: What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the
little hand is on the 5?
- Religion: How many of the Ten Commandments was Moses given?
- Geography: What are people in America's far north called?
- American History: Spell Bush, Carter and Clinton
- European History: Six kings of England have been called George, the last one
brought George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
- Natural Science: Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(d) the sky
- Advanced Physics: Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
- Philosophy: What are coat hangers used for?
- Political Science: The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem of what country?
- Physics: Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium
Spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Architecture: Where is the basement in a three-story building located?
- Agricultural Science: Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
- Advanced math: If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?
- Communications: What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
IMPORTANT! You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify.