Reasons Why Dogs are Better than Kids
For all you who do or don't have kids...
- Kibble and water are cheaper than formula and diapers.
- They have more hair when they are born.
- Dogs never forget to "go" before they leave.
- Dogs can go on long trips without yelling "MOM HE'S TOUCHING ME!!!!"
- Dogs never grow out of being kissed in front of their friends.
- Dogs don't wear holes in the knees of their trousers.
- It doesn't matter how much dog hair a Dog gets in its mouth.
- You can cage a dog without going to jail.
- Dogs don't "backwash" crackers when sharing your soda.
- Dogs will watch classic Star Trek with you and won't laugh at the special effects.
- Dogs hide their "blankies" in their crates rather than dragging them around in public.
- It's OK and even encouraged to tattoo your Dog
- The older a Dog gets, the more they like you.
- Dogs don't ask why. Dogs don't ask why. Dogs don't ask why.
- Dogs don't roll their eyes when you insist Dogs today have it
- Dogs stick their tongue deep inside your ear canal; children
use a pencil.
- Dogs don't jump on the bed; they just quietly shed in them and lay
on you,considerately adding to your warmth.
- Dog poop is easier to get off the wall than crayon.
- When Dogs don't listen to you, it is because they cannot understand
the complex human language.
- Dogs have tails, making it easier to grab them as they run away.
- No one passes you a Dog with a loaded diaper.
- Dogs dig for buried treasure in the litterbox. Kids won't even dump
- When Dogs interrupt you making love, you don't have to explain that
the two of you are "wrestling to see who does the dishes."
- Dogs don't grow out of their shoes every 2 1/2 months.
- Dogs, when entering those teen years, are neutered.