The Creation Story
The Creation Story as told by PR Foxbrush Rusty Halo
- On the first day of creation, God created the cat.
- On the second day, God created man to serve the cat.
- On the third, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as potential
food for the cat.
- On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for the
good of the cat.
- On the fifth day, God created the sparkle ball so that the cat might or
might not play with it.
- On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the cat healthy and
the man broke.
- On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but he had to scoop the litterbox.