Christian Pickup and Dumping Lines
Top 10 Christian Pick-up Lines
- I just don't feel called to celibacy.
- Did I tell you that my great-uncle was a personal friend of Billy Graham?
- I don't see it myself, but people tell me I look like Michael W. Smith.
- What do you think Paul meant when he said, 'Greet everyone with a holy kiss'?
- You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa. (DO NOT get this confused!)
- You know, I'm really into relationship evangelism.
- I'm pretty flexible--I don't think a woman should be submissive on the first date.
- Before tonight, I never believed in predestination...
- Just looking at you makes me feel all ecumenical.
And the number one Christian pick-up line...
- I hear there's going to be a love offering tonight.
Top 10 Lines Christian Women Use to Break-up
- I'm sorry, I've found someone more spiritual.
- I'm sorry, it's just not God's will.
- I feel called to the ministry_very soon and very far from you as
soon as possible.
- I'm sorry, it could never work. I'm a sanguine and you're a
- God loves me and must have a better plan for my life.
- You know, I feel like I'm dating my brother.
- At least I got a lot out of our Bible studies together.
- You need someone with lower standards.
- I think we should just be prayer partners.
And the number one break-up line...
- I do love you, but it's just agape now.
More Christian Pick-up Lines
Just when you thought there weren't any other ways to start a
conversation with a member of the opposite sex, here are a few more
Christian pick-up lines that somebody sent to me. Enjoy!
- Nice Bible
- You know Jesus?! Me, too!
- God told me to come talk to you.
- I know a church where we could go and talk.
- How about a hug, sister?
- Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
- Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
- What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?
- The Word says, "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and
feed the hungry." So how about dinner?
- You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither!
- You want to come over and watch "The 10 Commandments" tonight?
- Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
- Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all
my heart and wait on hand and foot?
- Nice bracelet. What Would Jesus Date? Oh, I mean "Do."
- Do you believe in divine appointment?
- Have you ever tried praying at a drive-in movie before?
- You know, they say that you've never really dated until you date
- Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
- Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug!
- Oh, you're cold? Maybe we should read
- I am here for you
- My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you
are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus,
yeah that's his name.
For a whole site of pickup-lines and comebacks, see